Dynamics 365 Integrator
Nexus Innovations is a young and fast-growing software engineering company based in Montreal. We work with Microsoft technologies and Agile values. Employee satisfaction and well-being and a vibrant company culture are among our top priorities.
Our mission is to build outstanding solutions, cultivate talent, and share our experiences.
Our vision is to make our people-centric approach the standard in IT consulting – to everyone’s benefit!
Does this resonate with you? Let us know if this position appeals to you.⬇️
YOUR PROFILE :
Our D365 team focuses exclusively on Microsoft enterprise solutions. Since its founding, our team has been growing and is now looking for a D365 Integrator to round out our expert know-how.
This position is central to our ability to deliver solutions. We’re looking for someone who solves client problems and is fully committed to project and team success. A self-starter who’s not afraid to make mistakes.
The team is built on a human scale and consists of Mathieu, Guillaume, Mireille, and Samuel. We’re a close-knit bunch, and it’s important for us to keep it that way. It’s a young team with plenty of opportunities for you to sink your teeth into.
YOUR ROLE :
As a team member, the Integrator plays a specific role in all of our solutions. The team deals with a range of projects, including:
- Creating extensions or adding functionalities to a client solution
- Building applications through Power Platform
- Implementing Dynamics and Business Central (process mapping, configuration)
- Creating portals through Power Portal
- Leading idea-generating workshops to solve real-life client problems
No two workdays are ever the same, but the work breakdown is generally as follows:
- Collaborate with other practice members to prepare workshops focusing on client requirements
- Share your technical expertise in meetings
- Design process-automation and improvement tools
- Provide simple solutions to meet complex needs
- Understand the business context and client needs to advocate proper solutions despite constraints
- Assess the task at hand
- Demystify the Microsoft platform
- Deliver an effective solution that boosts added value
- Develop PowerApps solutions
- Perform deployment scripting
- Provide client support during implementation
- Development activities for our D365 practice (lunch & learn, draft articles, R&D, demos, and more)
- Career-development activities (personal growth, technology watch, team-building, and more)
OUR TECHNOLOGIES :
- Tools: Dynamics, Azure Functions, Power Platform, Logic App
- Tools: Visual Studio, VS Code, Git
- DevOps: Azure, Docker
- DB: SQL Server CosmosDB
- Project management: Azure DevOps, Agility, Scrum
WHY JOIN OUR D365 TEAM?
Teams always get more done, and you help make great projects happen. Some benefits of working with us:
- We’re an open-minded, self-reliant, and flexible team
- This is a stimulating and constantly evolving tech environment
- We tackle projects in a broad range of business sectors
- Great opportunity to build our D365 practice with us
WHY WORK WITH NEXUS?
- Because we offer plenty of flexibility (work hours, leaves, vacation, and more)
- Because your personal life is as important as your professional life
- Because we place our trust in you the moment you walk in the door
- Because we encourage you to share your ideas and views and contribute to our success at Nexus
- Because you get two paid hours a week to pursue sports or volunteering opportunities
- Because you also get two paid hours a week for your own professional development
- Because you have access to a telemedicine service
- Because you get a group RRSP and a group insurance plan fully paid for by your employer
- Because payday comes every week (that’s right!) 😛
- Because we have loads of fun!